Who is Martina? [English]

by - settembre 22, 2019

Diario di Martina is a blog of a student written by Martina Pes. Martina is a self-proclaimed foodie, books obsessed, lover of personal care, family woman who believes in the motto "live with enthusiasm". She loves to experimente in the kitchen to try to follow an healthy lifestyle. However, 
in her blog you will find her life and some advices based on her experience. I'm trying to be a lifestyle blogger.

I have some experience as a blogger because almost four years ago I opened my book blog as a result of a big visibility. During last year a lot of things has changed. I moved to another city, I live alone during the week and I started college. Because of that, I felt the need to open a web corner where I was not limited to talking only about books, but I was freer. This blog is my personal space to share with you my days, my thoughts and my opinions. I would hope to be useful in some way to you.
[I apologize for any errors whereas English is not my first language.]

You May Also Like

0 commenti